Period 1 we started our new class read aloud, the BFG. Then I let the kids choose to read or write (reader's/writer's workshop).
Period 2 Mr. Woolley has them.
Period 3 and 4 we're hopefully going to get our Abstract Pastel cats painted. If we have any extra time, we're going to play a math game...where we add the sum of dice practise our adding (10 sided dice for the brave)!
Period 5 we have the computers. I'm going to teach the kids about organizing Google Drive. Hopefully we can get everyone to create a new 'literacy folder' and share it with me (this will be the place where they'll save all their written work when typing on the computer)
Period 6...I brought my guitar from home...I'm hoping we can do our first 'guitar' lesson.
I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment