3 things!
a) pizza forms are coming home today (green paper)
b) I'm hoping to dig up some soil tomorrow, weather permitting...(don't dress your kids in their finest clothes)
c) we tried 'take 2' of Willoughby Wallaby Woo...I haven't actually listened to it yet myself, but I'm going to assume it's perfect?
Tuesday, 10 September 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment