Here is what we did today:
Period 1-Read aloud. Then we worked on tracking our reading in our new reading logs...we set goals to see how much we could read in 20 minutes.
Period 2 we had our Writer's workshop. We continued working on our 'down by the bay' verses.
Period 3 we used number lines to help count. We used this interactive number line to solve questions like:
3 + ? = 11 (try moving the ? around)
https://apps.mathlearningcenter.org/number-line/
Period 4 they have Mr. Woolley for French.
Period 5 we have the Terry Fox assembly.
Period 6 we have the computers. I'm hoping we can type our 'down by the bay' verses on the Halton Cloud.
Thursday, 12 September 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment