Today should be a little busy...so I'm going to try and post before the day begins.
Period 1- Redlight - finish up some art from yesterday. Independent Reading - breaking our goals.
Period 2 Writer's workshop - working on great leads to get us started.
Period 3 -Hopefully replay the math game Ms. Pinnington tried yesterday. We're also having a fire drill/evacuation practise...who knows how long that will last?
Period 4 -Mr. Butt has them in the library.
Period 5 -We have gym...hopefully we'll get outside to play some SPUD.
Period 6-we can finally examine those soil samples from last week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment