Happy Friday!
It was really nice to see/meet so many of you last night.
If you were unable to make it last night, or didn't get a chance to sign up for the progress interviews...or you forgot your time...here is a copy of the schedule. Please sign up:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mJMDMsDFoHbUGuXGsgKrNx1BnzyNkrU4de__Rb8QIeA/edit?usp=sharing
This is what today should look like.
Period 1 - Reader's/Writer's workshop. The kids get to choose what they wish to work on.
Period 2 is French with Mr. Woolley.
Period 3 we're going to watch a little bit of Sideways Stories from Wayside School.
Period 4 we have the chromebooks and we're going to do a 2 digit addition assignment on Math Prodigy.
Period 5 and 6 we have the Terry Fox Run.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment