A crazy (busy) day...but a great day.
I unfortunately don't have any time to blog about it...
Here is the good news. Our class did get a licence for Raz Kids...activated today!
Go to this website:
https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login
Choose the 'teacher's username: across9
Then find your child's name. Your child's password is the same as their password to access HDSB cloud (4 lower case letters)...they should know it by now...also written in their agendas.
Hopefully I'll be able to send home some information about it tonight.
Adam
Wednesday, 18 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment