Happy Halloween!
It's only period 2, but here is what I have 'planned'. Keeping in mind, it's Halloween, and things could change.
Period 1 we did the Halloween parade (good to see so many of the parents there).
Period 2 -Mrs. Smith is doing something with the kids, social studies perhaps?
Period 3 I'm hoping to do some independent/guided reading and finish up a math sheet (rounding) from yesterday.
Period 4 I'm hoping to do our Writer's workshop, with a mini lesson focusing on 'edge of your seat' fiction writing.
Period 5 we're going to have a circle, just talking about being safe tonight. Then we'll attempt to finish our Alvin and the Chipmunks movie.
Period 6 we have the computers booked, so we might log onto 'code.org' to finish up, or keep the movie going...I'll have to play it by ear!
Today and tomorrow are fun days to be around happy children...but not always the easiest days to teach!
BE SAFE AND POLITE tonight.
Photo order forms coming home tonight too!
Tuesday, 31 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
You have the patience of a Saint.
ReplyDeleteI bet the Halloween giggles and excitement is in full force.
Was great to see the kids decked out in costumes today. I always love watching the parade.
Happy Halloween!!