Wow....it's only period 4, but it's felt like a full day. Must be the day before Halloween! I can only imagine what the next 2 days are going to be like!!!
Period 1 we had our weekend round up.
Period 2 we read aloud and did some independent/guided reading
Period 3 we worked on rounding numbers to the 10, and 100. Then we had library.
Period 4 is social studies with Mrs. Smith
Period 5 we have the computers...we're going to explore 'coding' on code.org. Here is the direct link: https://studio.code.org/sections/HXCBFQ - they were given 'picture' passwords...hopefully they bring them home, or can remember them!
Period 6 we're going to finish up our Alvin and the Chipmunks movie from Friday and any other outstanding work.
Update: this class if full of potential programmers....they were awesome period 5!
Monday, 30 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment