Happy Monday everyone,
I was unfortunately away on Friday, but I heard great things from Mrs. Chamberlain.
We started our Monday off by writing me a letter for Red Light.
Then we had our usual 'Weekend Round UP'. Lots of pumpkin picking (and tv/video games).
Then I read from The One And Only Ivan, unfortunately something sad happened to Stella.
Then the kids read independently (some kids choose to read on Raz Kids).
Period 3 we did a quick addition and subtraction assessment...I asked the kids to choose as many digits as they feel comfortable with to solve an addition and subtraction problem.
Then we had library.
Period 4 (now) the kids have social studies with Mrs. Smith's supply teacher.
Period 5 we're going to finish up some math.
Period 6 I think I'm going to change the plans and give the kids some free time, because they've been so great so far today.
Monday, 23 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
Sounds like Grayson missed a great Mobday.
ReplyDeleteHe was sitting nicely on a pkane from Holland for 8 hours while Mommy worked.
He will likely share his wknd on next Monday's round up as he missed yesterday.