Happy May the 4th Be With You Day.
We had our awesome feildtrip today at Crawford Lake. We learned all about the Wendat people and a lot about Nature. It was terrific. The kids all seemed to have a great time.
The weather held up for us, and actually ended up being quite nice.
After all that fresh air and excercise we spent the last 30 minutes of the day enjoying a little bit of 'free time' while Lego Star Wars played in the background (in honor of May the 4th)
Have great weekends!
Here is a link to some of the pictures I took...hopefully it works!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XWVU40shwwY4VVV14XINzgx0FFcxCfNt?usp=sharing
Friday, 4 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday October 5th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light (we'll make my daughter birthday cards for fun). Then we'll do our weekend round ...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
The pics ate great! Thanks for posting. Grayson said he had a great time and learned a lot.
ReplyDeleteHe also mentioned that it was a good thing I didnt volunteer as they saw snakes!! Oh my!!!
ReplyDelete