Here is what today will hopefully look like:
Period 1- Health with Mrs. Coric.
Period 2- Read aloud and reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 3 -Grade 4's to French -Grade 3's are going to learn a new piece of software called Pixton.
Period 4 -is math...we're going to look at Fractions of a set.
Period 5- weather permitting we're going to do our 'Eco Clean Up'.
Period 6 - the Grade 4's are going to do their running try outs for the upcoming track and field and relay meets.
Youtube Friday is tomorrow...I only have 3 of my 6 Grade 4's videos...get those videos in please!
Thursday, 25 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment