Here is what today will hopefully look like!
Period 1 -we're going to do some 'fraction work' for red light. Then hopefully Gwyn can share her Youtube Friday video from last week. Then it's reader's workshop.
Period 2 is writer's workshop. We're going to look at just getting ideas on paper.
Period 3 and 4 is math. We have the computers and I've set up some fraction questions on Math prodigy. Then Period 4 I have some work that we didn't get to yesterday.
Period 5 I'll read aloud, perhaps practise our song for the finale and finish up any outstanding work.
Period 6 is music in the gym.
NOTE: Grade 4's have an 'in school' presentation permission form going home today.
Tuesday, 30 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday October 7th
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, read aloud. Reader's workshop: focus on yesterday keeping ourselves engaged in our r...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment