Here is what today is supposed to look like.
Period 1 we'll do weekend round up (Mrs. Perks away today). Then we have music.
Period 2 we'll have reader's/writer's workshop...we're going to talk about using this time effectively.
Period 3 we're going to look at how area and multiplication (arrays) are related.
Period 4 the Grade 4's have French. The Grade 3's are going to take a look at a time line of historical events...to get us primed for our next unit on early settlers.
Period 5 and 6 I am hoping to show the old school, animated movie of the BFG...then hopefully discuss the differences between the book and the 2 movies.
Monday, 8 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment