Here is what we did today.
Period 1 and 2 we had our Youtube Friday videos:
Keeley:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddvTFgzkS5M&feature=youtu.be
The rest of period 2 we spent in our reader's/writer's workshop.
Period 3 we have gym, we'll be doing some more cooperative games.
Period 4 we're going to continue to look at Fractions of a set...unless we can sneak some computers and log onto Pixton.
Period 5 we have library.
Period 6 we French with Mr. Woolley.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment