Here is today's schedule.
Period 1 we're going to have a community circle...talking about how we can help our class. Then we'll do our reader's workshop.
Period 2 we'll have our writer's workshop...hopefully focusing on peer editing.
Period 3 the Grade 4's have French, the Grade 3's are going to continue working on our EQAO reading assessment practise.
Period 4 we're going to play an area game with dice.
Period 5 we have the gym...working on aiming at targets.
Period 6 is music with Mrs. Haynes.
Wednesday, 3 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday October 2nd
Here is the plan for today: Period 1 - Red light, discussion celebrating such a great day yesterday...what worked? And reader's worksh...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
ugh...why did I stay up so late to watch baseball? I don't even really like baseball. Here is the plan for today: Period 1 -Red light,...
No comments:
Post a Comment