Friday! We made it.
Here is what today should look like.
Period 1 - Youtube Friday:
Tahura:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk
Period 2 -Reader's/Writer's Workshop.
Period 3 -hopefully we get to play 'bombardment', the game we talked about Wednesday, but didn't get to play.
Period 4 -we're going to hopefully do a round (or 2 of Connect 4)
Period 5 is library.
Period 6 is French.
Have terrific weekends...see you Monday.
Friday, 5 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment