Friday, 18 September 2026

Friday September 18th

 I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday...my apologies...we did stuff!

Here is the plan for today.

Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop shop.  We'll talk about what good 'partner reading' looks and sounds like.

Period 2 is Writer's workshop.  The other day we struggled to write for 5 whole minutes...we're going to continue to build stamina and do it again today!

Period 3 is math.  We're going to review 'expanded form' and use base ten blocks to make creations and count them.  

Period 4 we'll try logging into Knowledge hook again to do a game show and activity.

Period 5 is gym with Mr. D.

Period 6 we'll watch the pilot episode of the Wayside cartoon!

Just a quick reminder, I will be away all of next week, I will check my emails when I return.  Mrs. Sylvester will be filling in for me...so no blog posts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday September 18th

 I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday...my apologies...we did stuff! Here is the plan for today. Period 1 - Red light, read aloud,...