Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Tuesday September 15th

 Here is plan for today:

Period 1: Red light, read aloud, finish up all about me page -'My family'.

Period 2: First french period with Mr. Woolley.

Period 3 - We'll start by trying to solve the 'skyscraper' puzzle from yesterday...then I'm hoping to take the kids outside for an 'outdoor math' activity.  We may stay out there for a few minutes too.

Period 4 -when we come back in, I've got another math game called 'sum it up'.  We'll try learning and playing that one to build our basic math facts.

Period 5 I'm going to try the mindfulness activity from yesterday that I didn't get around to.  We'll be folding an origami dog and then trying to do it independently before asking for help (or giving up!!). Mr. Cross will be trying it too.

Period 6 I'm hoping we keep up the awesome work and earn a bit of free time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday September 15th

 Here is plan for today: Period 1: Red light, read aloud, finish up all about me page -'My family'. Period 2: First french period wi...