Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Wednesday September 9th

Just a little FYI, my daughter goes to Aldershot High School, so I usually get to school quite early, and leave right away, so often my blogs are written at the start of the day...what I HOPE and plan to happen....it doesn't always go that way. 


Here is the plan for today:

Period 1 - We'll do a quiet 'red light' activity to start the day.  I'm going to read a funny book called 'But It's Not My Fault'.  We'll go over our class motto and rules.  Then we'll have some time to read on our own...we'll work on picking appropriate books and putting books back from where we got them.

Period 2 we'll begin work on our 'All About Me' books. 

Period 3 we'll do a tiny bit of math, mostly focusing on our Social Emotional Learning, knowing we can do hard things.

Period 4 is Music with Mrs. Haynes.

Period 5 and 6 we'll so a bit of 'name art' talking about warm and cool colours.  I think we'll finish pretty early and get to have a little free time too..I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday September 9th

Just a little FYI, my daughter goes to Aldershot High School, so I usually get to school quite early, and leave right away, so often my blog...