If you haven't already emailed me with your contact information...and any notes about your children that you think might help me (or you'd like me to know), please do.
My email address is: crossa@hdsb.ca
Also...still waiting to get some of that paperwork from the beginning of the year (student verification, phys. ed, promotional photos and walking forms).
Lastly, if any of my Grade 4 parents are able to help volunteer for the trip on the 28th...that would be amazing...
Reminder, Glenview BBQ is happening this Thursday from 5:30 - 7:30...I hope to see you all there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment