I'm going to try to write a quick post before school.
Here's what I'm hoping today looks like:
Period 1 we'll see how much of the Em chord the kids remember from yesterday's guitar lesson. Then we'll read aloud and have some independent reading.
Period 2 we'll practise our chops at singing 'Down by the Bay'. After that, for the writer's workshop, we'll focus on 'buzzing effectively' (buzzing = quiet chatter about reading/writing). Then we'll write.
Period 3 we have gym...I'm hoping to play some 'blob tag' and 'skittles'.
Period 4 I want to do a quick little writing pre-assessment, asking the kids if they'd rather by a pencil or an eraser?
Period 5 we have our book exchange in Library. If there's enough time, I'll teach them the E major chord.
Period 6 everyone goes to see Mr. Woolley for French.
Have great weekends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment