I had about half the class sign up for interview times.
If you didn't get a chance, please check the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f-EnhXyWw5S4ticp1gigBBrIFc3dbbQjRqW7mo3WPQ0/edit?usp=sharing
Send me an email letting me know your 3 top choices for times. I'll put them in on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Thanks,
Adam
crossa@hdsb.ca
Friday, 21 September 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 28th
Mr. Cross is back! It sounds like Mrs. Sylvester loved her week with the class...which is nice to hear. Here is the plan for today: Perio...
-
I'll try and do pre-blog blog...before the day starts since I have a couple of extra minutes this morning. Well it looks like we'll...
-
Here is the plan for today: Period 1-Red light, read aloud, reader's workshop...mini lesson on decoding similes. Period 2-Writer's ...
-
Here is the plan for today...picture day...which I forgot about! Period 1 - Red light, read aloud, wordle -partner read or write. Period 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment